- Commerce Press is managed by Level 91. This space is hosted on Crucial which is managed by Level 91.
- You agree to use commercepress.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of commercepress.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to commercepress.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via commercepress.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of commercepress.com.au does not:affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
- commercepress.com.au is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
- Comments on commercepress.com.au are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on commercepress.com.au or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
- We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- The Department of Finance and Deregulation is responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the domain (commercepress.com.au) system.
- We strive to protect comments and information you provide on commercepress.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter commercepress.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
- In order to participate in, and contribute to, commercepress.com.au you may be required to register and provide an email address.
- We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:to provide you with a service that you have requested;
as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
We're always one step ahead to make life easier for you(03) 9338 6488
Have an Enquiry?
Contact us for further enquiries on all printed and merchandise requirements!Contact Us